Awards and RecognitionOur Work Continues to be Recognized
Juice or protein Smoothies, Functional beverages, teas
(Multi Flavor Lines)
- Bevnet Best of 2011 Best Product Revamp – Teas
- Expo West Veg News 2012 Best of Show – Smoothie
- BevNet 2012 – Best Smoothie
- InterBev 2012 Best Organic Beverage – Smoothie
- BevNet Best of 2014 – Functional Beverage
- BevNet Best of 2015 (2 awards) – Functional Beverages
- Expo East 2016 NEXTY Award – Functional Beverage
- BevNet Best of 2016 – Functional Beverage
- Expo East 2017 NEXTY Awards (2 awards) – Beverages
NON-DAIRY CHEESE PRODUCTS (CHEESE, CREAM CHEESE, MAYONNAISE)
- Expo West 2011 Best of Show – Cream Cheese
- Expo East 2012 Top 10 Vegan Products – Cream Cheese
- Delicious Living 2013 – Best Nondairy Cheese
- BevNet Best of 2013 – Non-Dairy Milk
- Delicious Living 2013 – Best Non-Dairy Milk
- Expo West 2019 – Best New Beverage
SNACK CHIPS (VEGETABLE-BASED) AND BARS (MULTI-FLAVOR AND FUNCTION LINES)
- Expo West 2012 Veg News Best of Show – Chips
- Supply Side Editor’s Choice Finalist 2014 – Savory Bars
- Prevention Magazine 2016 Cleanest Packaged Food Award – Ready-to-Eat Dessert
Awards Won to Date
"Very Talented R&D Resource"
We worked with Glasgow on a number of development projects and found them to be not only super talented and innovative, but they also had a very practical sense of urgency that allowed us to move through development at a very rapid pace – and they were also reasonably priced as well!. As an example, Glasgow developed our Chicken Veggie Nuggets and Tenders and also reformulated our Veggie Skins in record speed when we needed to switch Co-Manufacturers at the 11th hour – essentially saving our product launch.
Dave Peters Founder & CEO Farmwise Foods
"Unmatched Innovation Experts"
Glasgow Consulting Group is the premier R&D consultancy known for their high quality work and expertise in food and beverage product development. Their development team helped us craft some very interesting and unusual products for Bulletproof 360 and were also generous advisers and reality-check providers for some really “innovative” ideas that our teams would occasionally float. Professional throughout the entire concept to commercialization process, the Glasgow Consulting Team supported our team through some very challenging formulation questions and line extensions.
Kimberly Schaub,CCS Sr Scientist – Research Chef/Culinary Scientist BulletProof
"A go-to resource for our companies"
GCG has been a great partner for many of our companies, bringing insight, creativity and most importantly executable concepts that win in the marketplace.